|Mr. Gerald MYDF Director|
1. To educate and share with the youth on issues related to the mitigation of HIV/AIDS.
2. Promote a healthy state of mind, body, spirit and environment among the youth.
3. To promote abstinence as a means of fighting the spread of HIV/AIDS among the youth.
4. To challenge the youth on the use of condoms in their sexual activities.
5. To discourage traditional practices and cultures that promote abuse of human sexuality and early marriages.
6. To hold tangible discussions on relevant issues related to health and positive behavior.
1. Mobilized the youths in the district and brought them together under the foundation.
2. Designed some IEC materials
3. HIV prevention and Sensitization
4. Conducted meetings with youths
5. Held debates with youths.
1. Rise up and act now campaigns.
2. Youth Empowerment projects.
3. HIV/ AIDS Education.
4. Human Right and Gender.
5. Internship Programs.
6. Corruption campaigns.